- The Alpha. Amazing guy. SuperHusband, though many don't recognize it because he doesn't wear his cape.
- The Boy and Tuesday. Such cute dogs. Such good dogs. So darn loveable.
- People who feed the hungry and shelter the homeless. The list of helpers for Food Share in this week's church newsletter was enormous. And up north, where being homeless this time of year is life-threatening, a friend who is working her tail off being an advocate for them.
- My job, and the relationships it's brought.
- My extended family, even when I let myself become frustrated with them.
- My in-laws, who are wonderful.
- A car that runs, a body that does what my brain tells it to do, a house that's safe and comfortable and that we can afford.
- Music, and the role it plays in my life.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
This morning, feeling thankful for: