Melissa tagged me back on Wednesday for the Seven Random Things meme... here we go:
Here are the rules:
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post. Pass on the tag.
1. I won't get to meet my maid of honor's boyfriend this weekend after all -- because he's not her boyfriend anymore. He's now her fiancee! Way cool!
2. I'm standing at my kitchen counter blogging this, because I know I'm going to have to sit down for at least 7 hours today.
3. Tonight I'll be at the site of my first job (where I refilled tea and water and bussed tables) for my nephew's rehearsal dinner.
4. I'm going to miss my dogs all weekend, but they will be properly spoiled by a dear friend who is moving in with them until Sunday. I've never boarded a dog at a kennel.
5. My personal email account is currently using up 57% of the available storage space. And this is after weeding things out a little. I am an email pack-rat.
6. I'm not sure where I'm spending Saturday night.
7. I still need to pack and change the sheets on our bed for our dogsitter.
Not tagging anyone because I'm pretty sure I'm the last person to have played this, but if you do decide to play, let me know!