Over at RevGalBlogPals, Sally is cleaning out her closet. She asks us these questions:
1. Are you a hoarder, or are you good at sorting and clearing? I find hoarding much more natural, but I am capable of sorting and cleaning. I'm more focused on sorting and cleaning all the papers that arrive in our lives and on our counters and tabletops than on my closet, though.
2. What is the oddest garment you possess and why? Probably my snakeskin-print miniskirt with the broken zipper. I am officially too old to pull of that look anymore, and hello, the zipper is busted. But I can't part with it.
3. Do you have a favourite look/colour? I like simple, clean lines. I like red, but don't wear it very often these days. Probably because I also like to blend in.
4. Thrift/Charity shops, love them or hate them? Eh. I hardly ever go looking for clothes anywhere, and I have to be in a very particular kind of mood to want to sort through every little thing on a rack. But if I'm there with the right person, a thrift shop can be entertaining.
5. Money is no object, what one item would you buy? Probably something more socially-conscious than my usual fare, which likely has some unethical labor practices behind the low prices.