- We harvested 2 ears of corn yesterday. Might eat them tomorrow.
- Gave in and planted new okra seeds.
- At last count, 13 marigolds have sprouted in cups.
Now, for the hodgepodge:
- Somebody I know got engaged, and I can't say who yet.
- Somebody else I know is planning stuff, and I can't say who yet.
- It's quite possible that another somebody else would see that last statement and think I meant him or her, when I actually mean someone completely different. There's lots happening out there, ya know.
- I'm busy on The Alpha's birthday this year, and not because it's his birthday.
- I'm hosting my small group meeting in the morning, so I'd better get to bed.