Diane tagged me for this meme over the weekend:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago:
Ten years ago, I was working in a very different place from where I work now. I mean, it was in an office, and it involved sitting at a computer and dealing with printed materials both before and after they were printed, but that's about where it ends. I'm glad to be not-there.
Five things on today's "to do" list:
- Take out the trash (check!)
- Add another blogroll to include bloggers who didn't go on the RevGals Big Event
- Think about when I might go donate blood (another day)
- Think about scheduling termite warranty inspection (call 'em tomorrow?)
- Answer Diane's tag (in progress!)
Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
- Pay my alma mater to not bring back football
- Pay off my sister's house and make certain she has great medical care
- Remodel my house
- Eradicate malaria (well, I'm already helping...)
Three bad habits:
- Not finishing books
- Eating too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts at one sitting
- Wasting water by taking long showers
Five places I've lived:
- Clinton, Connecticut
- Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Conway, Arkansas
- Dallas, Texas
- My own fantasy world
Five jobs I've had:
- Flower shop delivery driver
- Junior advertising writer
- PR professional
- Local church staff member
Five people I'm tagging:
We'll see if I get around to telling them I tagged them tonight....