Over at RevGalBlogPals, Songbird asks: Whether it's new friends or new loves or new employers, what are five things people should know about you?
1. Although I've learned a lot about tact over the last couple of decades, I still tend to shoot my mouth off, and it gets enough results that I'm not inclined to quit doing so.
2. I love my dogs more than I love some people. If you don't understand that, somehow you'll learn to cope.
3. Foul language has a place in my life. I don't plan on kicking it out. When you are as verbal as I am, you need lots of words.
4. If you send me any form of written communication, know that somewhere in my mind I'm going through it with a red pen as I read it.
5. I have an unexplainable love for the United Methodist Church, cumbersome institution that it is, and I'm committed to helping it be less cumbersome and more about its mission.