Saturday, December 20, 2008

RevGal Rewards

No, we don't have a frequent blogger program or anything like that, but occasionally one RevGalBlogPal will send another something special. Today, I got a prize for giving RevAnne's forthcoming nephew his blog name: Exceptional Two.
When I got home from a Radical Hospitality planning session late this morning, I found a package on my doorstep! Here's what was inside:

And here's what was inside of that:


Thanks, RevAnne! You're an awesome baker! (We've already had several... enough that we may just skip lunch in favor of an early supper.)

5 comments:

RevAnne said...

Glad you liked them!

word verification: pacestr (oddly appropriate for this time of year!)

Theresa Coleman said...

Wow! Had I only known what the reward was!

word verification : torsoism

Mary Beth said...

Yummers! Merry Christmas y'all!

zorra said...

Merry Christmas! I thought about you last night at church while singing, figuring you were doing the same. I hope you and the Alpha (and The Boy and Tuesday) are as tired and happy as we are!

Diane M. Roth said...

who wouldn't like those?

what a great name, too!