Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Forever home -- for real this time


Oh, sweet Crystal... wallering around on my friend M's carpet.



And hamming it up for the camera while rubbing fur all over M's pretty couch.





I got the official word tonight, at the close of an email message: "She has been so great for me. Oh, btw, she is a keeper."


btw? Hey, this is some news to drop as a "btw..." Yes, of course I called him right away. She was cuddled up on the couch next to him while we talked.

We know there's probably no such thing as the perfect dog, but, as Jules would say, there's definitely such a thing as the Perfect-For-Us Dog. And it looks as though M found his Perfect-For-Him Dog.


I am so, so glad.

11 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am ssssoo glad!! This makes me so happy today!

Terri said...

Oh YAY!!!!

Mary Beth said...

Congratulations to M. and to Crystal. He is the luckiest feller there is.

RevAnne said...

Yay! What a great-looking girl she is. And what a great guy M is!

Unknown said...

So glad for all concerned!

Kirsten said...

I'm so happy for Crystal and M. Maybe she needed to stay at the other home until M was ready for her in his life. Stranger things have happened... says the person with three dogs. ;)

revkjarla said...

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Yay! That is perfect!

I love M's carpet. It would be perfect for MM's downstairs!

zorra said...

Hooray!!!! So glad!

Sue said...

Yaaaay! I'm so happy for Crystal and her new friend/companion. She deserves the best.

Diane M. Roth said...

hurray!